How To Tell If Someone Unadded You On Snapchat
Social media is for “Socialization” and fun! Hanging around in the social media world with friends is superb!
However, before you jump on the latest trend, it’s always necessary to know how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat and other social spring!
That feeling when your crush unadded you on Snapchat, my guys can relate to this.
With the recent update of Snapchat, many people have been noticing that their friends have changed their Snapchat display name. The first assumption is that someone deleted their account or unadded you from their contacts.
However, in this article, I will show you how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat so you don’t panic.
You know that inching feeling you get when you’ve been blocked or unadded on Snapchat?
The dread and paranoia of wondering about your own friend’s list, looking over at the list of people who know you — and wondering who’s gone missing?
Sometimes you may friend someone on Snapchat, but then about a little later, the person removes you.
And at times, it is not easy to understand why this happened, especially if you tried to be nice towards that person by adding first.
The worst scenario is when playing the game “Follow for Follow” on Snapchat.
Sorry if someone has cheated you on this before!
Well, fear no more! I’m here to let you know how to tell if someone has unadded you on Snapchat.
So let’s get started!
How To Tell If Someone Unadded You On Snapchat
To tell if a Snapchat user has unadded you on Snapchat, try taking the following exercises:
1. Check Your Snapchat Friends’ List
The person who has unfriended you on Snapchat would not appear on your Snapchat friend list. Although it’s a little tough or you can say a different process to find out.
Follow the steps below to know how you can find a friend list on Snapchat:
1. First of all, you need to open the Snapchat app on your device.
2. Now, after getting into the app, you will be able to see your profile icon in the top left corner. Tap on that profile icon.
3. Then there you will find the Friends section; tap on the friend’s option there. There you’ll be able to see the list of your friends on Snapchat.
4. There you’ll find the search box where you can search for that person. If you don’t find the name of that person after searching or show it as ‘Add to’, then it’s pretty much obvious that he or she has unfriended or unadded you on Snapchat.
5. But, if you search for the same person in your contact list on Snapchat you’ll find an added option beside their name which means that he or she was on your friend list
2. Looking At The Sent Snap
You can confirm by looking at the snaps you had sent to the person, just send a snap message to the person, and if that message displays as pending with a notice that might tell you if the person unfriended you.
1. First, you need to open the Snapchat application on your device.
2. Then for the next step, on the homepage, you’ll find a chat icon that appears at the bottom of the screen. You need to click directly on the chat icon.
3. Now for the third step, check whether you have an existing chat window with that particular person. If yes, then select and open it.
But if you don’t have an existing chat window with that person then you need to search for the person in the search box and then select the chat window when his or her name appears on the screen as a search result.
4. Now if you see a line like Your Chat Will Be Pending Until technique_how Adds You As A Friend, just showing on your screen as an alert when it’s pretty much clear that the person has unfriended you on Snapchat.
4. Ask Mutual Friends On Snapchat:
When you cannot find someone on Snapchat it always doesn’t have to be that he or she has unfriended you or blocked you.
The reason can be sometimes very simple like you may have mistyped his or her username.
For that kind of situation, the best solution is to ask a mutual friend for the details such as their username or you can ask for the correct one from any mutual friend.
You can also ask for their E-mail address to look for the person’s profile on Snapchat. These details can help you find someone in incase the username you have of that person isn’t working.
You can take the help of a mutual friend to look up the profile to check what happened with the profile.
3. Checking The Viewers Of The Snap Story
This is another way to find out whether someone has unfriended you on Snapchat. For that, you need to check your viewers in the snap story.
Now let me tell you that if the person or the user has unfriended you then your snap stories will not be visible to that person.
1. After getting into the Snapchat app, you’ll be able to capture pictures and post them in your stories.
2. If you want to post pictures that you have taken in the past you need to swipe up to go to the memories section, then select a picture from there and then click on the arrow at the bottom right corner and post it.
3. Now to check your viewers all you have to do is click on the video or the picture of your story.
4. Then when the snap will appear on your story, you need to swipe up from the bottom and that’s it. You’ll have the list of viewers of your story.
Now if you see the particular profile has viewed your post then he or she has not unfriended you but if the person’s account is not there in the viewer’s list then there are chances that he or she may have unfriended you that is why the story did not appear to them.
4. Check Snapchat Profile (Inspection)
Analyzing mainly the Snapchat score will help you find out whether the person has unfriended you on Snapchat. It appears on the profile page of the user that is calculated in a complicated way.
If someone has unfriended you then their snap score will not be visible. This is another way to know if a person has unfriended you on Snapchat.
You can test that very easily by following a few steps that are in the points below:
1. To check the snap score, first, open the Snapchat app on your device.
2. For the next step, you need to tap on the search icon to search for the profile of the user.
3. After getting into the profile page, if the snap score is not visible then it’s probably because he or she has unadded or removed you.
4. You will see an option like ‘Add Friends‘ if the person has just removed you on Snapchat.
5. But if not unfriended then you’ll be able to see a score just below the profile name.
Snapchat score has some factors that are influencing it and the score is not just the tally of the snaps sent or received but they are calculated using certain ways that determine the Snapchat score.
Finally: How To Tell If Someone Unadded You On Snapchat
This is primarily a guide for people who have suspicions that someone on Snapchat might have removed them from their friend list but are not sure.
This allows you to use each of the methods discussed above to narrow down who you think may have done it.
Do you have any questions on how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat? Leave it in the comment section below and don’t forget to share this piece with friends.
Stone Killer is a freelance content writer. He specializes in producing high-quality, engaging content for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need website copy, blog posts, or social media updates, He can help you create content that will engage your audience and help your business grow. Connect with him on social media