How To Create A JVzoo Account In Ghana or Nigeria
How To Create A JVzoo Account In Ghana
Are you finding it difficult to create a JVzoo affiliate account in Ghana or Nigeria? In this short tutorial, you will learn how to open a JVzoo account and all the steps involved with a snapshot.
However, before we proceed to the steps in creating your Jvzoo account, let’s explain what JVzoo is all about.
What is JVzoo?
JVzoo is one of the top affiliate networks that allow vendors (sellers) to easily list their products on the affiliate marketplace and helps affiliate marketers easily choose products of their interest to promote.
Whether you have products to sell or not, you can sign up for a free account with JVzoo and promote any affiliate offers from the platform.
Steps To Create A JVzoo Account In Ghana Or Nigeria
Below are the steps to create your JVZoo affiliate account in Ghana or Nigeria for free and also how to set up your global payment method to receive your affiliate commissions.
1. Type Jvzoo.com Into Your Browser
- Type in ‘www.jvzoo. com‘ into your browser to visit their official website.
- Click on ‘Start for free‘ or ‘sign up to proceed with the registration process.
2. Fill In All The Necessary Account Information
Make sure you pay very close attention to these steps:
- Provide your Legal name/business name.
- Put in your email address. ( Original email address not temporal)
- Type in your password. ( To create a strong password, you must mix it with alphabets, numbers, and symbols )
- Select your country of origin.
- Tick the small box to agree to their terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘REGISTER‘ to continue the registration.
3. Activate Your Account To Finish your Registration
The next step of the registration process requires you to confirm your email address as part of the requirements. That is why I told you in the previous steps to provide your business or active email address.
- Open your email to check for the confirmation link.
- Check your inbox or spam folder for the JVZoo verification email. It takes less than a minute to arrive in your inbox.
- Click the activate my account to finish the registration process or copy the link and paste it into your browser.
- After the activation, it will take you to the sign-in page.
- Provide the email address you used for the registration and type in your password to log in to your account.
4. Set Up Your Payment Method
We are almost done with the process of creating your JVZoo account in Ghana or Nigeria. In this step, you have to choose where to get paid.
One advantage you get from JVZoo as an affiliate is the various payment options. They have partnered with almost 7 online payment platforms so that every affiliate will get paid on time and conveniently.
The default payment option they have is JVZoo Pay but you have to set it up and connect it to your Payoneer account. Every commission you make will be sent to your JVZoo Pay and you can transfer it to your Payoneer account instantly.
However, if you want your commissions to be sent to your PayPal account, you can also do that easily within the platform. Chose the one that will be convenient for your business and click on ‘Next‘ to go to your dashboard.
How To Connect JVZooPay To Payoneer Account
Before connecting your JVZoo Pay to Payoneer, you need to sign up for an account. It won’t take you more than 5 minutes to create your Payoneer account. However, if you have an existing account, that’s fine, you can use that one for the process.
- Click on ‘sign up‘ if you don’t have a Payoneer account to follow the registration process or
- Go to ‘configure now‘ to connect your already existing account.
- Select Payoneer to configure your account.
- To configure your Payoneer account, click on the option that says ‘use an existing Payoneer account.’
- It will redirect you to your Payoneer sign-in page.
- Provide your account details to link it with JVZoo Pay.
- Upon successful login, it will redirect you again to the JVZoo dashboard.
- You have successfully linked a payment method to your JVZoo affiliate account.