Connect Payoneer To ClickBank Account To Receive Payments
This post will guide you to connect Payoneer to ClickBank account step-by-step. Carefully follow the steps here to connect your Payoneer to ClickBank and receive your ClickBank payments.
Have you joined the ClickBank affiliate network and are looking for ways to withdraw your earnings? ClickBank offers three payment methods for affiliates to receive their funds.
They have direct deposit and wire transfers available to only the United States or International countries. The following payment option for people living outside the United States is the check payment option.
If you are in Ghana or Nigeria and you’ve successfully joined the ClickBank affiliate program, then this post is for you.
The only option that ClickBank will allow you to withdraw your funds is only the check payment method, but in this post, you will learn how to withdraw your funds by choosing the direct deposit method and having your earnings in your local Bank account.
Payoneer is one of the top partners of ClickBank, which allows affiliates to receive their affiliate commissions quickly.
It permits affiliate marketers to receive their payments straight to their Payoneer account and withdraw funds at any time to their local Bank account.
Read this article to learn how you can create a Payoneer account if you haven’t opened one. After creating your Payoneer account, come back to this post and connect Payoneer to ClickBank account
Carefully follow these steps to connect your Payoneer account with ClickBank so you can receive your affiliate payments.
How To Connect Payoneer To ClickBank Account
1. Log in to your ClickBank account or go here to create your ClickBank account.
2. Click on the account setting tap. Clicking this tab will direct you to the My Account page.
3. On the My Account page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the Payment Information box.
4. Click Edit in the upper right-hand corner of this box.
5. To change your payment method to Payoneer, select the Direct Deposit
6. Selecting this button will display the Direct Deposit Information portion of the editor
7. Select the United States as your bank country.
8. Enter New York City (or the name of another city where Payoneer operates) as your bank city
9. Log into your Payoneer account.
10. Click on the receive tap and navigate the Global Payment service.
11. You will see two approved Bank accounts. The USA bank account and Uk bank account. Select the USA account and click on view details.
12. Use the information provided (bank name, account number, and routing number) to fill in your ClickBank direct transfer account settings.
13. Select Checking as the account type. Once you have entered the required information, click the Save Changes button
14. Clicking the Save Changes button prompts a confirmation email to be sent to the email address you provided to Payoneer.
15. Check the email and follow the steps in the email to confirm the changes.
FAQs: How To Connect Payoneer To ClickBank Account
Can Payoneer be used with ClickBank?
Using ClickBank’s direct deposit option and Payoneer’s US Payment Service, you can transfer your ClickBank payments to your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® card quickly and easily.
Can you deposit a check with Payoneer?
There is no direct way to deposit through your bank. The only way is to request Payoneer funds through some of your friends who have a Payoneer account.
The other method is you earn through your Payoneer partners like ClickBank, Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
What is a bank wire transfer?
A wire transfer facilitates money transfers electronically across a network of banks or transfer agencies worldwide.
Senders pay for the transaction at the remitting bank and provide the recipient’s name, bank account number, and the amount transferred.
How can I deposit my Payoneer account?
1. Go to the official Payoneer Website.
2. Sign in using your Payoneer account details.
3. Connect your bank account with it.
4. Select Make a Payment.
5. Select the Currency and the amount that needs to be sent.
6. Enter their credentials carefully.
7. Commence with the transfer.
How can I transfer money from Payoneer to my bank account?
1. Sign in to Payoneer.
2. Go to Withdraw and then choose To Bank Account.
3. If you have not yet added a bank account for withdrawal, please click on the Add new button and proceed to the bank account registration.
Is Payoneer legal?
Payoneer is definitely a safe, legitimate, and trustworthy platform with secure encryption and consumer protection in place to keep you relatively safe online.
Gideon is an Entrepreneur who runs several online businesses. He is a blogger, online marketer and computer geek. While working as a solopreneur for about 2 years, his passion for online marketing started growing.