Have you joined the ClickBank affiliate network and are looking for ways to withdraw your earnings? ClickBank offers three payment methods for affiliates to receive their funds.
They have direct deposit and wire transfers available to only the United States or International countries.
The following payment option for people living outside the United States is the check payment option.
If you are in Ghana or Nigeria and you’ve successfully joined the ClickBank affiliate program, then this post is for you.
The only option the ClickBank will allow you to withdraw your funds is only the check payment method, but in this post, you will learn how to withdraw your funds by choosing the direct deposit method and have your earnings in your local Bank account.
Payoneer is one of the top partners of ClickBank, which allows affiliates to receive their affiliate commissions quickly. It permits affiliate marketers to receive their payments straight to their Payoneer account and withdraw funds at any time to their local Bank account.
Read this article to learn how you can create a Payoneer account if you haven’t open one. After creating your Payoneer account, come back to this post and connect your Payoneer account with ClickBank.
Carefully follow these steps to connect your Payoneer account with ClickBank so you can receive your affiliate payments.
Steps To Receive Your ClickBank Payment Through Payoneer
- Log in to your ClickBank account or go here to create your account.
- Click on the account setting tap. Clicking this tab will direct you to the My Account page.
- On the My Account page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the Payment Information box.
- Click Edit in the upper right-hand corner of this box.
- To change your payment method to Payoneer, select the Direct Deposit
- Selecting this button will display the Direct Deposit Information portion of the editor
- Select the United States as your bank country.
- Enter New York City (or the name of another city where Payoneer operates) as your bank city
- Log into your Payoneer account.
- Click on the receive tap and navigate the Global Payment service.
- You will see two approved Bank account. The USA bank account and Uk bank account.
- Select the USA account and click on view details.
- Use the information provided (bank name, account number, and routing number) to fill in your ClickBank direct transfer account settings.
- Select Checking as the account type.
- Once you have entered the required information, click the Save Changes button
- Clicking the Save Changes button prompts a confirmation email to be sent to the email address you provided to Payoneer.
- Check the email and follow the steps in the email to confirm the changes.
FAQs: Questions Answered On Payoneer In Ghana
How do I make a withdrawal from Payoneer to my Bank account?
Select the bank account you want to withdraw to (e.g., if you linked Ghana Commercial Bank, select it).
1. Click Withdraw to process your transaction.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to make a withdrawal.
Note: It generally takes 2-5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account after receiving the confirmation email.
How much money can I withdraw from Payoneer?
You can make up to 30 ATM withdrawals for a total of $5000. You can make up to 30 points of sale transactions for a total of $2500.