Do you need any information about Kikuu Ghana, their customer services, branches, and contact numbers in Ghana?
Maybe you have heard of Kikuu but are not sure whether it will be safe to shop with them online or not. Am I safe to shop online from Kikuu?
Well, let’s see how this post is going to tell us about Kikuu Ghana. I have bought a product from Kikuu before, so I can tell they are in for business.
The item was just GHC 7 including shipping, but they sent it to me.
If you have any issues with your orders on Kikuu, this post will show you how to contact Kikuu and settle any shipment delays or concerns.
What Is Kikuu Ghana?
Hangzhou Jiku Information Technology Co. Ltd, also known as KiKUU, started in 2015. Kikuu started its operation in Africa as one of the best and most affordable eCommerce platforms. The company operates in a B2C (Business-To-Consumer) type of eCommerce.
How Does Kikuu Work In Ghana?
Kikuu Ghana is a B2C type of eCommerce that sells all kinds of products or items online. Now, you may ask what a B2C means.
The business-to-consumer (B2C) eCommerce model is a straightforward type of business. It’s when a company sells products online, or via a mobile device, directly to consumers.
Business-to-consumer eCommerce companies are companies that you and I visit online every day to purchase items such as clothing, books, makeup, sneakers, mobile phones, etc.
And the top B2C eCommerce companies in Ghana include Jumia Ghana, Kikuu Ghana, Super price Ghana, Franko trading enterprise, and Melcom.
What Products Can I Buy From Kikuu Ghana?
Kikuu Ghana’s eCommerce marketplace is booming every year since its founding in 2015. The company offers a wide range of products to online shoppers that are assorted in the following categories:
- Luggage & Bags
- Watch & Jewelry
- Kids & Toys
- Home & Appliances
- Phones & Tel
- Computer & Office
- Automobile Accessory & Tools
How Do I Shop From Kikuu Ghana
Before you can shop or buy any products from Kikuu Ghana, you need to register an account.
You can visit Kikuu Ghana’s official website or download their shopping app from the google play store.
Kikuu Ghana also accepts mobile money services such as MTN Mobile Money, Vodacash, and Airtel Tigo as payment methods.
How To Register/Sign Up On Kikuu Ghana
- First, visit the Kikuu official website or download the Kikuu app from the play store.
- Click on “Register” to secure your account details with Kikuu Ghana.
- Select your country (Ghana) from the list.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Set your account password by providing a memorable password.
- Click on create an account to finish creating your account.
How To Add A Shipping AddressTo to My Kikuu Account
- Open the Kikuu Ghana app on your phone or visit their official website.
- Provide your account name and put in your password.
- Click on login to enter your Kikuu Ghana account.
- Click on “my account” or your name.
- Select a Shipping address from the popup list.
- Enter your full name (for your account safety, it is advisable to provide the name on your ID card)
- Again, enter your mobile phone number and your address. (The address should be in a P.O.Box format)
- Select the name of your Region, District, and Town.
- And choose the ways you want to receive your packages.
- Cross-check all your information to confirm and click on “Save.”
Kikuu Contact Numbers In Ghana
For more queries, contact Kikuu Ghana on the following numbers:
- +233 55 553 3590
Kikuu Contact Address or Location In Ghana
You can locate Kikuu behind Christ Embassy Church, Musuli Ln, Accra, Ghana.
Kikuu Branches In Ghana
Kikuu has several offices opening in Ghana where you can reach in case you demand more help. They have offices in:
- Cape Coast