Fally Ipupa’s net worth, biography, early life, award, and nominations, alongside some facts you need to know, is intensely drawn here, so read on.
Who Is Fally Ipupa?
Fally Ipupa N’simba was born on December 14, 1977, in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. Fally Ipupa is a songwriter, singer, guitarist, dancer, philanthropist, and producer.
He is well known for his stage name Fally Ipupa. I don’t understand his songs, but I do like his dancing styles.
Fally Ipupa Biography
From 1999 until 2006, he was a Quartier Latin International member, the music band formed in 1986 by Koffi Olomidé.
His first solo album was Droit Chemin, released in 2006, which sold over 100,000 units , and his second album Arsenal de Belles Melodies, was released in 2009. In 2007, Fally Ipupa won the Kora Awards for Best Artist or Group from Central Africa.
In 2010, Fally Ipupa won the MTV Africa Music Awards 2010 for Best Video for “Se’zy Dance” and Best Francophone Artist. He won the urban awards for Best African Artist.
His music and dancing’s collaborations and quality contributed to making Fally one of the most well-known Congolese musicians abroad. As he likes calling himself El Maravilloso, he collected an impressive amount of awards and nominations for his achievements.
Fally Ipupa Early Life
Having been trained in a Catholic family, he began singing in the church choir. In his teens, he started his musical career in different small organizations in Kinshasa. In the mid-1990s, his voice attracted recognition, and he finally joined local groups, including “New City” or “New Covenant.”
In the late 1990s, he joined the nationally recognized “Latent Talent,” with whom he recorded his first album.
|Birth Name||Fally Ipupa|
|Also Known As||3x Hustler, Rey Mago|
|Born||December 14, 1977 (age 43) | Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Genres||Ndombolo, soukous, rumba, and R&B|
|Occupation||singer, dancer, songwriter, record producer, philanthropist|
|Active Years||1999 – Present|
Fally Ipupa Net Worth is $17 million
Fally Ipupa has a YouTube revenue net worth of $1.5 million as of March 2021 according to the size of his audience.
My Favourite Fally Ipupa’s Song Video
Some Facts About Fally Ipupa
- Fally is the nephew of Sylvie Mampata, wife of Congolese artist Werrason.
- In 2014 United States President Barack Obama invited a group of African leaders to The White House to strengthen ties between the United States and the various African nations. Fally Ipupa was part of the delegation.
- He was timid due to his stammering and lisp. Ipupa also has a high sense of humor but reportedly gets angry very fast.
- The Wenge Musica band inspired him to pursue a professional music career. He is also a big fan of Nioka Longo of the Zaiko Langa Langa band.
- Ipupa is a fan of Al Pacino and would watch the movie the Godfather before giving any big performances.
Fally Ipupa Awards And Nominees You Need To Know
- 2006: Droit Chemin went gold with over 100,000 copies sold.
- Trophée des Arts Afro-Caribbean
- Two black music awards for male artist of the year
- Best clip in Benin
- Male Artist of the Year in Côte d’Ivoire
- Named to International Reggae and World Music Awards: Best Soukous Entertainer
- In 2008 he won the award for best artist of the Central African Kora Awards
- In 2007 he won the Best Male Artist at African Césaire
- May 2009, it is the 5th most searched personality on yahoo.fr
- 2009: Arsenal de belles melodies went platinum with over 1 million copies sold
- 3 Ndule Awards 2010 in the DRC (“Best Album,” “Best Video,” and “Best Song”)
- “Golden Microphone,” “Best Artist Central Africa” to Soundcity Music Video Awards (SMVA 2010)
- Double Mama at the MTV Africa Music Awards 2010 (Best Francophone Artist and Best Music Video: “Sexy Dance”)
- Nominated for MTV Europe Music Awards 2011
- Nominated for BET Awards 2011 [Best International]
- 4 trophies to Moamas Awards
- 2 Awards 2011 Okapi in DRC
- Appointed Nostalgies Music Awards 2012
- “Best African Artist” in the first edition of Trace Urban Music Awards in 2013.
- Afrimma the winner in Dallas for Best Artist Central Africa
- Nominated for BET Awards 2015 [Best International]