Burna Boy’s net worth, biography, awards, and cars are well detailed in this article. Damini Oglu, popularly known for his stage name as Burna Boy, who won the 2021 Grammy Award, is a Nigerian Afrobeat and reggae-dancehall artist.
Burna Boy has a net worth of $17 million and has won so many awards and recognitions. That’s why youths4sucess has noticed to highlight his achievement to inspire any aspiring entrepreneur reading this article.
Who Is Burna Boy?
Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, professionally known for his stage name as Burna Boy, was born on 2 July 1991. Burba Boy is a legendary Nigerian Afrobeat and reggae-dancehall artist, songwriter, stage performer, and producer.
He has gained so many awards and recognitions since the beginning of his career. Burna boy won the 2021 Grammy award due to his prominent style of music.
He rose to eminence in 2012 after releasing “Like to Party,” the leading single from his debut studio album L.I.F.E (2013). In 2017, Burna Boy signed with Bad Habit/Atlantic Records in the United States and Warner Music Group internationally. His third studio album, Outside, recorded his major-label debut.
Burna Boy Biography
Burna Boy went to Montesorri International Primary school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, and obtained his elementary certificate in 2002.
After finishing his primary school education, Burna Boy attended Corona Secondary School in Lagos, Nigeria, and had his West Africa Senior School Certificate in 2008.
At Corona Secondary School, Burna Boy organized and led a high school band called “Def Code” and headlined a national stadium performance as one of the highlights of the 50th anniversary of Corona Secondary School.
Burna Boy continued to the University of Sussex in the United Kingdom.
He graduated with a degree in Media Technology between 2008 and 2009 and pursued Media Communications and culture at Oxford Brooke’s University in the United Kingdom from 2009 to 2010.
After that, he did a one-year internship with Rythem 93.7fm in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, before signing a record deal contract with “Aristocrat Records” and began his professional music career.
Burna Boy Net Worth $17 Million
Burna Boy is currently one of Nigeria’s most affluent and most prominent artists with an estimated net worth of $17 million.
Burna Boy Awards
On the 14th of March, 2021, Burna Boy won the Grammy award for the Best Global Music Album for his album Twice as tall after being nominated twice, with Wizkid winning the Best Music Video “Brown Skin Girl” by Beyonce.
- 2013 – Best Pop by South South Music Awards
- 2013 – Best New Act of the Year by Nigeria Entertainment award
- 2014 – Nigeria Entertainment Awards “Best Album of the Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- 2015 – “Best Pop Artist of the Year”
- 2019 – Listener’s Choice by Soundcity MVP Awards Festival
- 2019 – Song of the Year by Soundcity MVP Awards Festival
- 2019 – Best Male MVP by Soundcity MVP Awards Festival
- 2019 – African Artiste of the Year by Soundcity MVP Awards Festival
- 2019 – BET Awards “Best International Act”
- 2019 – Artiste of the Year by The Headies
- 2019 – The Headies “Song of the Year”
- 2019 – The Headies “Best Collaboration”
- 2019 – Best African Act by MTV Europe Music Awards
- 2019 – African Muzik Magazine Awards “Song of the Year”
- 2019 – Artist of the Year by African Muzik Magazine Awards
- 2019 – West African Male Artiste of the Year by All Africa Music Awards
- 2019 – All Africa Music Awards “Album of the Year”
- 2020 – Soundcity MVP Awards Festival “Song of the Year”
- 2020 – African Artiste of The Year by Soundcity MVP Awards Festival
- 2020 – Soundcity MVP Awards Festival “Best Male MVP”
- 2021 – Grammy Awards “Best Global Music Album” for Twice as Tall Album
Burna Boy Cars
Burna Boy Top Albums
|Twice as Tall||2020||Atlantic / Bad Habit / On a Spaceship|
|African Giant||2019||Atlantic / Bad Habit / On a Spaceship|
|Outside||2018||Atlantic / Bad Habit / On a Spaceship|
|On a Spaceship||2015||Atlantic / Bad Habit / On a Spaceship|
Finally On Burna Boy Net Worth, Biography, And Awards
Burna Boy has a net worth of $17 million and has relished a strong music career. He has risen as the most influential Nigerian music artist performing reggae dancehall music, making a considerable fortune, and bagging the award.