What is Tom Arnold’s Net Worth?
What do you think one of the acting and comedy big guys Tom Arnold’s net worth could be as of 2023 after a rollercoaster of marriage and career for a man of a broken background? Let’s find that.
Big names in the entertainment space from the 80s have made their mark and built their worth. More often than not, we tend to forget those who made it a business for the new ones to enjoy. One of those is Tom Arnold.
Tom Arnold’s story of putting up his comedy brainchild, is a story worth celebrating. He hails from a broken home but manages to avoid all vices that took the life out of her sister to become one of the most successful comedians of all time.
Tom Arnold is a well-known actor and comedian who has appeared in many films and TV shows, such as True Lies, Roseanne, The Best Damn Sports Show Period, The Hunt for the Trump Tapes, The Great Buck Howard, and many more movies.
He has also been involved in several controversies, such as his divorce from Roseanne Barr, his feud with Mark Burnett, and his addiction and recovery issues. But how much money does Tom Arnold have? What is Tom Arnold’s net worth as of 2023?
Wiki of Tom Arnold
|Full Name||Thomas Duane Arnold|
|Date of Birth||March 6th, 1959|
|Place of Birth||Ottumwa, Iowa|
|Education||MBA/ University of Iowa|
|Parents||Jack Arnold [ Father ]|
Linda Kay [ Mother ]
|Popular for||Comic movies|
|Wives||3 times divorced now married to Ashley Groussman|
Tom Arnold was born on March 6, 1959, in Ottumwa, Iowa. He was the third of 3 siblings. His father was a factory. His mother was a waitress who abandoned the family when Tom was four years old due to alcoholism and mental illness. Tom and his siblings were raised by their father.
Tom had a difficult childhood, marked by poverty, abuse, and neglect. He was diagnosed with autism, he also developed a stutter and a weight problem, which made him a target of bullying at school. He also had to work as a meat packer at a local slaughterhouse to attend high school.
Rise To Fame and Fortune
Before we talk about Tom Arnold’s net worth, how did it start for the comedian?
Tom Arnold’s life changed when he discovered his talent for comedy in 1980. He started performing stand-up comedy at local clubs and bars through his brainchild ‘Tom Arnold and The Gold Fish Review’, where he met Roseanne Barr, who will become his first wife. She was also an aspiring comedian at the time.
They married in 1990 and moved to Los Angeles, where they became one of the most powerful and controversial couples in Hollywood.
Tom Arnold co-starred with Roseanne Barr in her hit sitcom Roseanne, which made him a household name. He also appeared in several movies, such as True Lies, Nine Months, and The Stupids. He also produced several TV shows, such as The Jackie Thomas Show, and The Tom Show.
Tom and Roseanne parted ways in 1994 with no child between them. This aggravated Tom’s substance abuse.
Addiction and Acting
Despite his first early divorce, Tom Arnold did not give up on himself or his career. He sought help for his addiction and entered rehab several times.
He also continued to work as an actor and comedian, appearing in movies such as Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Soul Plane, and Happy Endings. He also hosted several TV shows, such as The Best Damn Sports Show Period, My Big Redneck Wedding, and also appeared on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! on contract.
All these helped built Tom Arnold’s net worth.
Tom Arnold’s Net Worth
The net worth of Tom Arnold is estimated $50 million. This, he made from his over 100 movies shot, movies produced, shows held and endorsements deals he had.
Facts To Know About Tom Arnold’s Net Worth
- His first official big break into the comedy or entertainment world was in 1988 when produced and co-starred in Roseanne earning a salary of $75,000 per episode.
- His divorce from Barr Rosseasn, his first wife is still one of the most expensive divorces in the entertainment world. He received $50 million in compensation which include half of their assets such as mansions, the production company and restaurant chains from Barr and also $15, 000 per month in alimony for nine years.
- His most successful movie role ever was in 1994 when he co-starred in True Lies with Arnold Schwarzenegger. He earned $2.5 million from the movie which grossed over $378 million.
- Since his break out in 1988, he made at least $1 million per year from his various projects such as Nine Months, McHale’s Navy, Soul Plane, Happy Endings, Sons of Anarchy, Trailer Park Boys, NCIS: New Orleans, and more. He also hosted his own talk show, The Tom Arnold Show, on Fox Sports Net from 2001 to 2005.
- He has also been a spokesperson for several brands and products, such as Nutrisystem, Miracle-Gro, National Car Rental, AT&T Wireless, and more. He has earned millions of dollars from his endorsements and commercials over the years.
What is Barr Roseanne’s net worth?
Barr Roseanne, the first wife of Tom Arnold is worth $80 million as of 2023. She is a comedian, a mega-producer, and a writer.
What is tom Arnold doing now?
Tom Arnold is now focused on his health more than his career. He changed his profile bio to ‘Dad’ in 2021 when he received a health scare to take care of himself.
He is now into a podcast with Brotherly Love Podcast and is mostly seen at events with his kids and family.