Toyota Camry Spider Car Prices: Reviews, Pictures, & Where To Buy
Toyota Camry Spider Car Prices In Ghana
What is the Toyota Camry Spider Price in Ghana today? There are many benefits to owning a Toyota Camry Spider. The most obvious benefit is that they get excellent gas mileage, saving you lots of money on fuel costs.
Additionally, Camry Spiders are reliable and easy to maintain, so you can rest assured that your car will last for many years with little need for expensive repairs.
Finally, they’re affordable and stylish, making them the perfect car for everyday use.
In this post, you will learn everything about the Toyota Camry Spider and where to contact car dealers in Ghana.
Use a few seconds to think about this:
Is Toyota Camry Spider a good car to buy in Ghana?
Well, the answer is much longer than you would expect. But you will get to know all your explanations regarding the Camry Spider and where to buy it in Ghana.
And don’t worry:
I’m not promoting this new Camry Spider to earn commissions.
Since I’m interested in writing reviews on this site, I found this automobile helpful for every entrepreneur at youths4success.
That said, in this review, I will show you the features, the Camry Spider models, prices in Ghana, and most importantly, where to contact reputable car dealers.
Details About The Toyota Camry Spider
The Toyota Camry is a midsize family sedan that slots between Toyota’s smaller Corolla and the larger, more luxurious Avalon.
This latest Camry generation came out for the 2018 model year. In many ways, it’s the safe choice in this class, and many shoppers are drawn to Toyota’s reputation for reliability.
The Camry Spider boasts a straightforward infotainment system, a roomy cabin, a high safety score, excellent fuel economy, an engaging ride, and a punchy V6 engine option.
Its downsides are pretty minor:
Some road and wind noise permeates the cabin, and some interior materials in lower trims are not impressive.
The Toyota Camry Spider features a spacious interior with a seating capacity of up to five people. It also has a six-speaker stereo, android auto, Apple CarPlay, Siri eyes-free, satellite radio, a Wi-Fi hot spot, USB port, and Bluetooth.
For 2021, the Camry gets some minor styling updates inside and out. Toyota has restyled the front bumper and grille, and there’s a newly optional 9-inch touchscreen display that’s positioned higher on the dash than the standard 7-inch screen.
More About The Toyota Camry models
The 2021 Toyota Camry is a midsize sedan available in six trim levels: LE, SE, SE Nightshade, XSE, XLE, and TRD.
A four-cylinder and an available V6 engine are offered. You can also get an all-wheel-drive with the four-cylinder. Standard feature highlights include:
It starts you off with:
- 203-horsepower four-cylinder engine
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- 17-inch wheels
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 60/40-split folding rear seats
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa compatibility
All Camrys also come standard with a suite of driver aids that include:
- Forward collision mitigation (warns you of an impending collision and applies the brakes in specific scenarios)
- Lane-keeping assist (steers the Camry back into its lane if it begins to drift over the lane marker)
- Adaptive cruise control (maintains a driver-set distance between the Camry and the car in front)
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Road sign recognition
Adds sporty touches and extra features, such as:
- Unique exterior trim
- 18-inch wheels
- Simulated leather upholstery
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Automatic climate control
Includes a stealthy look, adding:
- Distinctive 18-inch wheels
- Black exterior trim
- Trunk-mounted spoiler
Adds more upscale features to the LE, such as:
- Full-speed adaptive cruise control (adjusts speed to maintain a constant distance between the vehicle and the car in front, down to a stop)
- Blind-spot monitor (alerts you if a vehicle in the next lane over is in your blind spot)
- LED headlights
- Chrome exterior trim
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Upgraded driver information display
- 9-inch information touchscreen
- Wireless charging pad
- Dual-zone climate control
Similar to the XLE but adds a more sporty look and feel with:
- 206 hp for the four-cylinder engine
- Sport-tuned suspension
- 19-inch wheels
- Gloss black grille
- Dual exhaust
- Metallic interior trim
The most athletic of Camrys, with:
- 301-hp V6 engine
- Black-painted outside mirrors and exterior trim
- Unique 19-inch wheels
- Aerodynamic body trim
- TRD-specific simulated leather upholstery and red seat belts
- Sport exhaust
- Special sport-tuned suspension
Is The Toyota Camry Spider A Good Car For You?
The Toyota Camry is a great midsize car that offers the best combination of quality and value in its class just like the safety that comes with the Toyota Rav 4.
Its specs with a strong engine choice, an upscale interior, and a user-friendly infotainment system give it value and quality when considering buying it in Ghana.
Watch This: Everything About The Car
What Is The Cost Of The Camry Spider In Ghana?
The cost of prices may differ in years and models for Camry Spider, but below are the predicted prices to look up for in Ghana.
Toyota Camry Spider 2021 price in Ghana
The Toyota Camry Spider is selling between GHS 200,000 to GHS 250,000 in Ghana.
Toyota Camry Spider 2020 Price In Ghana
The Toyota Camry Spider 2020 is selling between GHS 180,000 to 190,000.
Toyota Camry Spider 2019 Price In Ghana
The Toyota Camry 2019 is selling for 170,000 in Ghana.
Toyota Camry Spider 2018 price in Ghana
The Toyota Camry Spider 2018 is selling between GHS 95,000 to GHS 160,000 in Ghana.
Toyota Camry Spider 2017 Price In Ghana
The Toyota Camry 2017 is selling between GHS 80,000 to GHS 90,000 in Ghana.
Toyota Camry Spider 2016 Price In Ghana
The Toyota Camry Spider is selling for GHS 75,000.
Toyota Camry 2015 Price In Ghana
The Toyota Camry 2015 is selling between GHS 70,00 to GHS 80,000 in Ghana.
How Many People Does The Camry Spider Seats?
The Camry Spider can seat five people, and both rows offer plenty of head- and legroom for most passengers.
Cloth upholstery and a driver’s seat with eight-way power adjustments are standard.
Synthetic and genuine leather upholstery, heated front seats, ventilated front seats, an eight-way power-adjustable front passenger seat, and a heated steering wheel are available in this 2021 Camry Spider.
Where To Buy Camry Spider In Ghana
Buying automobiles has always been a challenge, especially for new car lovers. For me, the best option to buy Camry Spider in Ghana is to check out Toyota Ghana Limited or any reputable car dealers in Ghana.
Therefore, below are our sorted car dealers in Ghana you can contact for the price of Camry Spider.
- Toyota Ghana Limited: 0302 221 316
- Cedi Cars: 0244 908 411
- YELLOW Rose Company Limited: 0549 452 905
- Edward Spio Garbah Motors: 0247 539 462
- Andcorp Autos: 0249 494 091