Would you like to share your opinion or the lessons you have discovered in life or business with young entrepreneurs around the world?
Youths4success.com is inspiring young entrepreneurs to live the new rich lifestyle by providing informative content and guides.
Therefore, if you have great advice to share with our readers that will motivate them to succeed, then we are looking to feature you.
Please have a browse through our website and have a look at the categories and articles that we cover.
Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below to ensure the best chance of having your article reviewed and accepted.
What Youths4Success Is Expecting From You:
- Motivation, success, entrepreneurship, business ideas, and self-development are our focus. We like articles that fit within the self-development kind: Motivation, Success, Inspiration, Career Guides, and Life Hack. We also like articles about investments, savings, productivity, and relationship.
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, and original. We want to help our readers grow and feel inspired.
- We cannot accept any piece of writtings that has been published anywhere else on the internet. Also, by submitting a post to youths4success, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA-related issues. We always want original written content for our readers!
- Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take screenshots, and use them on your blog post to convey your idea properly.
- Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers
- Please make sure your article is between 600-1200 words. We’re looking for clear and brief articles that utter an enormous impression.
- Paragraphs should be no more than three to five sentences long and formatted using H2s, H3s, and H4s, when appropriate.
- Always include an introduction and a conclusion.
- Copy and paste your post into Grammarly, or Microsoft Word and run a spell-check. Also, you can use Hemingway Editor to check for run-on sentences, difficult sentence structure, etc.
- Always write your article in Google Document. Share your completed post in a Google Document with editing permissions turned on for “anyone with the link.”
- We do not allow guest contributors to place links from outside websites within the body of the article, nor do we allow promotion or mention of a company, entrepreneur, product, or service, including apps/tools. Our focus is to provide our readers with useful advice, not for us to promote your products or the writer of the article.
- You are allowed two links of your choice to be placed in your Author Bio. Make sure you link to them in the bio upon submission. Please understand, linking to a social media page is considered one link. So use your link choice wisely and strategically.
What Are You Waiting For?
Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines. We are obliged for your interest in wanting to have your content published on our website. We look forward to reviewing your content soon!
Just leave your details here and we will contact you within an hour.
Follow Us On Social Media
Facebook Page: @Youths4success