World Tourism Day Quotes for travel lovers😘
World Tourism Day is observed on 27 September every year to raise consciousness about the significance of tourism and how it affects social, political, cultural, and economic values globally.
The day is recorded to highlight the importance of the tourism sector in supporting and maintaining cultures and heritage around the world.
World Tourism Day also acknowledges the contributions the tourism sector can make towards attaining the Sustainable Development Goals.
Since the COVID-19 has affected the tourism sector severely, and travel lovers are now stuck in their homes, we have collected some World Tourism day quotes you can share with other travellers during this season.
World Tourism Day Messages
1. “Travelling heals the deepest of the wounds and rejuvenates your soul unlike anything else.”
2. “With tourism comes tremendous growth and opportunity for a place.”
3. “Without tourism, many places would have vanished from the map due to the lack of economic prosperity.”
4. “We, humans, are lucky to take up travelling because touring the world is a pleasure more incredible than anything else.”
5. “There is nothing in this world that matches with the joy we get while travelling and touring places.”
6. “If you are travelling and not observing, then you are as good as a bird without wings. Happy world tourism day.”
7. “Life is incomplete unless you have taken the onus of travelling and visiting the dream locations.”
8. “While travelling, you would realise that there is so much left in the world to be seen, yet we fight over the tiny issues in everyday life.”
9. “A significant part of the world needs to be explored, and tourism is the key to such exploration.”
10th Of 50 World Tourism Day Quotes
11. If you travel, you would genuinely realise that strangers are the ones who can be great friends and without any commitment, they can be of great help.
12. “Travelling makes people realise the tiny place they hold in this vast world!”
13. “Visiting new places allow us to understand the numerous cultures and rituals of the world. We get to see a broader picture like never before.”
14. “One industry that will never be out of vogue and people shall forever invest in it is tourism.”
15. “Pick up a bag, leave home to live on your terms, and visit places that touch your soul.”
Worlds Tourism Day Quotes For Travel Lovers
16. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Lao Tzu.
17. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
18. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore” – Andre Gide.
19. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world” – Mary Anne Radmacher.
20th Of 50 World Tourism Day Quotes
21. “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them” – Jo Walton.
22. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller” – Ibn Battuta
23. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow” – Anita Desai
24. “Take only memories, leave only footprints ” – Chief Seattle.
25. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go” – Anthony Bourdain.
World Tourism Day: Travel Captions For Instagram
26. “I want to make memories all over the world.”
27. “Travel more, worry less.”
28. “I know the satisfaction of arriving, but I was born to leave.”
29. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.”
30th Of 50 World Tourism Day Quotes
31. “To those who can dream, there’s no place as far away!”
32. “You have got just one precious life. Don’t waste it alone.”
33. “No matter what happens, travel gives you a story to tell.”
34. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.” – Paulo Coelho.
35. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
36. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”
37. “Keep calm and travel on.”
38. “Born to explore the world.”
39. “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.”
40th Of 50 World Tourism Day Quotes
41. “Don’t be a tourist in your life, taking pictures as it happens. Instead, you need to travel.”
42. “Love to travel, hate to arrive.”
43. “Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.”
44. “Travel is one of the greatest human freedoms ever.”
45. “For those who never go, never know!”
46. “When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.”
47. “Backpacking is money spent on Education.”
48. “A coconut a day keeps the doctor away.”
49. “Be like a child, stay wild.”
50. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
Thanks for checking out this collection of World Tourism Day quotes!
And if you have found this post to be helpful, we will be glad if you share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Our goal is to impact 10,000 young entrepreneurs, so be part of this vision as you support us today. You can use the “Buy Me A Coffee” to help youths4success continue their journey.