- Company: NIMED Capital Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
NIMED Capital Limited (“NIMED”) is a wholly-owned Ghanaian business with a drive to provide top-notched corporate finance and investment banking services to Africa and beyond.
We are focused on helping individuals and organizations attain financial freedom and ultimately make their lives more comfortable. As such, we believe in building and maintaining long-term, honest and open relationships with our clients to assist us in achieving our goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Analyst
- Proactively promoting NIMED’s products and services to potential clients to grow the AUM.
- Developing a pipeline of institutional and individual clients through identifying potential investors and cultivating strategic relationships.
- Prospecting for potential clients and converting them into increased business opportunities Presenting products and services to clients to improve existing relationships
- Attend virtual and in-person meetings with key prospective and existing clients and updating them on performance and opportunities.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- The person must have not less than 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- An individual with a proven and demonstrable track record within a pro-active sales or business development role.
- In-depth understanding of securities and investments
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have passed all GSE securities courses with certification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your application with the position as subject to [email protected] not later than September 30, 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.