Applications are invited from interested and adequate candidates for Herbalife Ghana job position below.
Herbalife is a multi-level marketing (MLM) cooperation with a mission to improve lives and nutritional habits worldwide.
Across the world, we employ about 9,500 people, including 300 scientists, of whom 50 are PHDs. We are dedicated to setting the values for our industry, and irrespective of your position, being it in sales, marketing, finance, IT or customer service, we’ll count on you to reach our goals.
We are a fast-moving, energetic company and inspire our employees and distributors worldwide to continually challenge the way we do things so that we’re continuously transforming, creating and improving by embracing and living our value of ‘building it better.’
And we are currently hiring for the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- To help organize, promote, and attend corporate training events in the region and assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with a variety of other sales-related issues,
- Develop and assist in the production of all marketing materials, including literature. Support the administrative process in the execution of product launches,
- To support all the Distributors in the Ghanaian market and assist in building a strong sales force and contribute to the growth of the Herbalife business,
- Interacts with various levels throughout the organization, including Distributors, Corporate staff and outside vendors & service providers.
- Fluent in English (additional languages desirable),
- Confident & personable with good interpersonal skills,
- Very customer service orientated,
- Willing to interact with key distributors on Sales and Marketing issues with sensitivity to cultural diversity,
- Must be able to produce results under pressure within a fast-moving environment and meet tight deadlines,
- Able to work as part of an international team but also independently when Manager is out of the office,
- Able to set own priorities & take the initiative with attention to detail and focus on important issues,
- Strong administrative & organizational skills,
- Good PC skills – Microsoft Word for Windows & Excel & PowerPoint,
- Ability to work within authorized budgets,
- Must be prepared to travel throughout Ghana and will therefore need to be flexible in terms of working hours, which will include some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with Distributors, fellow employees, service providers, and vendors,
- Manual dexterity required – good eye-to-hand coordination essential (much computer work involved),
- Must be able-bodied and generally physically fit in order to successfully set up and run the Corporate training events,
- Good English language & a minimum of HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Previous experience in a sales-type environment is highly desirable,
- Commercial experience displaying proof of strong organizational skills,
- PC experience essential (Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel & PowerPoint,
- Basic budget preparation, converting sales data into graphical format for reports, etc.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit here to apply.
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.