Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Project Manager
Managing medium to large scale projects in the Vodafone Ghana environment, including but not limited to IT, Deployment & Networks space.
Manage stakeholders including Commercial teams, technical teams, suppliers and vendors to assist the business to complete projects according to plan, scope, schedule, quality and cost.
These projects range from, IT projects, Fixed and Mobile network expansion projects, as well as product development projects. The project manager works with all stakeholders / sponsors and third parties to deliver the required project.
- Manage the team to Prepare project documentation
- Scoping of projects
- Innovation and reviewing of processes
- Allocation & effective management of external suppliers.
- Project Supervision
- Budgeting, cost control and financial tracking
- Dependency identification and management
- Health and Safety
- Network designs and record-keeping
- Communication between all involved parties
- Business Partnering
- Partner and Vendor Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Business Acumen
- Complexity Management
- Expert Communication
- Risk Assessment
Technical / Professional skills
- University degree in Telecom/electrical engineering, physics or mathematics
- Professional accreditation to any recognised professional bodies, especially PrinceII or PMP
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in telecommunications and specialised in either IT infrastructure, IT applications, IT security, IT operations, IP, 2G/3G networks, power, & fixed access networks
- 1-5 or more years experience in telecommunications project management and design
- Experience in analysing contracts and RFQs
- Excellent I.T.skills. (MS Office, MS Project, Visio, etc.)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Closing Date: 10th Oct. 2021
- Corporate ICT Manager Needed At GBC
- Digital Media Officer Needed At GBC
- Studio Operations & Technical Support Officer Needed At GBC
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.
Sharing is caring😊