You can use one of the follow national sons day quotes to wish your boy.
When is National Sons day celebrated this year? The National Sons day falls on September 28, 2021. National sons day aims to honour sons and the people who raise them. It is when parents spend a good time with their boys to hear their dreams or fears in this world.
We always celebrate famous days like mother’s day and father’s day, and we must also celebrate our sons for being part of our lives. Parents can appreciate their sons by writing some of these national sons day quotes on a card or sending an SMS to their boys showing them how deep they love them.
National Sons Day is celebrated in the United States every March 4 and on September 28. It is celebrated worldwide by parents to show affection to their sons.
National sons day is not just to celebrate sons but also admires the responsibility of parenthood that comes with it. Preparing the boys for a better future requires a lot of effort, guidance and communication by parents.
Happy Sons Day Messages And Sayings 2021
The day is also celebrated by sharing Happy Sons day quotes, wishes, and messages with sons. On National sons day, here is a look at some of the best happy National Sons Day quotes, wishes and messages to share. Feel free to use one of these quotes to wish your boy on this day.
1. “Boys are beyond the range of anyone’s sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years.” — James Thurber.
2. “He who can be a good son will be a good father.” — Unknown
3. “Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.” — Chinese Proverb.
4. “Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” — C.J. Milbrandt.
5. “So there’s this boy. He stole my heart. He calls me mom.” — Unknown
6. “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” — Washington Irving.
7. “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” — Sarah Shahi.
8. “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” — Shannon L. Alder.
9. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” — Jenny McCarthy.
10th Of 40 National Sons Day Quotes
11. “You don’t raise heroes. You raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” — Wally Schirra.
12. “One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there.” — Sebastian R. Jones.
13. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” — Joe Stefano.
14. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” — Louisa May Alcott.
15. “A good son should listen to his father’s instructions, and he must not likewise forsake the teachings of his mother.”
16. “Today I am the happiest man in the world. My son was born, and thanks to God for this gift.”—Lionel Messi
17. “When your son grows up, become his brother.” —Arabic Proverb
18. “But now, being a parent, I go home and see my son, and I forget about any mistake I ever made or the reason I’m upset. I get home, and my son is smiling, or he comes running to me.” —LeBron James
19. “My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed.” —Proverbs 23:15 (NIV)
20th Of 40 National Sons Day Quotes
National Sons Day Quotes From Mom 2021
There’s nothing quite like the bond between a mother and son. The two have a special connection from before he is born until the time he sets out on his own and starts his own life.
Sure, there can be difficult times, like the sleepless nights when he’s a baby to the moody teenager stage and then more sleepless nights when he starts driving and staying out late, but the bond is one to be celebrated, especially on this national sons day 2021. Feel free to use one of these national sons day quotes and sayings below to wish your son.
21. “Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others.”
22. “I am going to be your adorable mother at all times and you will also be my lovable son without fail.”
23. “I pray for the health of my son and also for his wisdom every single day. May he develop into a sensible and wise man.”
24. “May the Lord protect my son from all evils and adversities in life and may he lead a healthy life as and always.”
25. “Although a son might become big enough to attend college he is still a child in front of his parents.”
26. “I am extremely proud to be your adorable mother.”
27. “You are dear to my heart my son.”
28. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.”
29. “The best sound to listen is to hear a son crying his mother’s name while waking up.”
30th Of 40 National Sons Day Quotes
31. “Yet now in my arms I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man… I cannot imagine that soft little face one-day having whiskers.”
32. “A mother of a boy often lives her life through her son`s eyes.”
33. “A son will surely outgrow his mother`s lap. But he will never outgrow his place in her heart.”
34. “You are my son, my moons, my stars.”
35. “You are the reason for us to be happy all the time. You are the person we love most in the world. Best wishes from mom and dad”
36. “Never challenge the love of your mother, in case you want to remain happy.”
37. “Before I die, I want to see your dreams come true. A mother can’t bear her son’s pain. I always pray for your success my son. I love you.”
38. “I love your passion for working hard. I love your thoughts and imagination. Keep it up, my son. Surely one day, you will be successful.”
39. “May this 9th month of fruitfulness follow you, my son. May the Lord usher you into greatness.”
40. “Sons may grow into men and grow out of their toys, but in their mothers’ hearts, they are still their little boys.”
Thanks for checking out this collection of national sons day quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
And if you have found this post to be helpful, we will be glad if you share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Our goal is to impact 10,000 young entrepreneurs, so be part of this vision as you support us today. You can use the “Buy Me A Coffee” to help youths4success continue their journey.