Empowering quotes can help you reach your potential each day. Although, they’re just words. But they’re positive words. And if you’re on the brink of giving up or struggling to push yourself to the next level, sometimes that’s just what you need.
Empowerment, especially of women, is one of the most important things for improving our world. There is not just one single type of empowerment; we all need to be emotionally, physically, and spiritually empowered.
Below are 32 best empowering quotes from successful people to jumpstart your day.
Motivational Empowering Quotes
1. Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what will be. Unknown
2. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington.
3. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz.
4. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb.
5. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash.
6. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan.
7. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey.
8. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman.
9. “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates.
10th Of 32 Motivational Empowering Quotes
10. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln.
11. “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown.
12. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk.
13. “Every sucessful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him.” ― K’wan
14. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk.
15. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” – Unknown.
16. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.”― Jaymin Shah.
17. “Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.” – Unknown.
18. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer.
19. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
20th Of 32 Motivational Empowering Quotes
20. “If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.” – Simon Sinek.
21. “Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.” – Stanley McChrystal.
22. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes.
23. “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” – Michelle Obama.
24. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
25. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison.
26. “Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.” – Benjamin Hardy.
27. “Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.” – Leah LaBelle
28. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale.
29. “The big secret in life is that there is no secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
30th Of 32 Empowering Quotes
30. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
31. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank.
32. “Don’t quit yet, the worst moments are usually followed by the most beautiful silver linings. You have to stay strong, remember to keep your head up and remain hopeful.” – Unknown.
I believe these empowering quotes have lifted your spirit. I want to encourage you to execute your plans or goal, kill your fears, and do something. The best time to get started is now!
Are you getting confused or been overwhelmed with getting started? There are many proven and easy ways to start an online business from home.
I want to help you with your business plans and become a successful entrepreneur in your country. If you find these empowering quotes helpful, please share them with your friends, and let’s build this community of young entrepreneurs.
I want to see your comment below. Let me know some of the challenges you’re facing as a young entrepreneur.
Gideon Awuah is a digital marketer and SEO specialist with 3 years of experience in affiliate marketing. Gideon is also the founder of Youths4success.com, a blog that provides tips and tutorials on using the online presence to improve your life.