Applications are invited for suitable and interested candidates for the SportyBet Ghana job vacancy. Qualified candidates should take notes of the job description below:
- Job Title: Legal Officer
- Company: SportyBet Ghana
- Status: Full-Time
The legal Officer is charged with the responsibility of monitoring all legal affairs within the company. He / She handles both internal and external legal concerns and ensures that the company remains in compliance with all laws and regulations.
Job Functions/Responsibilities: Legal Officer
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Negotiate, Draft and execute agreements and contracts on behalf of the company.
- Advice on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals.
- Collaborate with external solicitors to obtain various permits for expatriates.
- Collaborate with Ops Team to resolve and respond to petitions from customers through the Gaming Commission and/or any other regulatory body.
- Collaborate with external solicitors to defend organization’s rights in contract settlements, negotiations and litigation.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Represent the company at Industry Stakeholders meetings and meetings of any other nature.
- Ensure company’s compliance with all relevant laws, regulations or policies.
- Render proper returns and give adequate notification to the Commission as required.
- Maintain cordial relationship between the company and its customers
- Maintain cordial relationship between the company and the Gaming Commission or any other regulatory body.
- Prepare the necessary documents for renewal of licenses.
- Liaise with other Legal Officers within the SportyBet Group spread across various countries and where required provide necessary assistance in the discharge of duties.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Working location – Any Locations as assigned by the management or supervisor
Requirements/Qualifications For Legal officer Job
- Minimum of Bachelor of laws (L.L.B)
- Proven 5+ years cognate experience as Legal officer
- Highly result-oriented, influencing and leadership skills.
- Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit here to apply.
Closing Date: September 25, 2021
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.
- Project Account Needed At Plan International
- Acturial And Research Officer Needed At Life Assurance Company
- Structural Engineer Needed At Subsea 7 Ghana
And if you have found this post to be helpful, we will be glad if you share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Our goal is to impact 10,000 young entrepreneurs, so be part of this vision as you support us today. You can use the “Buy Me A Coffee” to help youths4success continue their journey.