Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for Zormelo & Associates job vacancy below:
- Position: Human Resource Manager
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Location: Ghana
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for initiating policies for developing human resources strategies for the company to fit the core business objectives in training/development and performance management. Shall also develop an administrative support policy to ensure efficient performance of the functions of the other departments.
Responsibilities: Human Resource Manager
- To administer recruitment and performance management systems.
- Managing and implementing a career development plan for all staff.
- Carrying out training assessment and co-coordinating training program.
- Designing best practice compensation policies and advise on health and safety matters.
- Ensure/coordinate performance appraisal systems on a bi-yearly basis.
- Formulate and implement Human Resources Policy & procedures manual for the attention and information of all employees.
- Plan and ensure the smooth and regular provision of services such as transport, office supplies and storage, internal communication, and other services for the smooth operation of the other departments.
- Liaise and control the relationship of the company with external contractors.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Degree from a recognized university and professional qualification in HR from a recognized institution including CIPD, CIHRMP or similar, etc
- At least five years experience, two of which should be managing/supervising a team in a financial sector, preferably insurance.
- Planning & Organizing
- Stakeholder management
- Problem-solving/decision making
- Emotional Intelligence
Working knowledge of the Labour Act, 2003 Act 651
- Working knowledge in HR policy formulation and review
- Working knowledge of developing and implementation of performance management, training & development, and reward management.
- Knowledge in learning and development strategies
- Understanding of Administrative procedures and processes
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should visit here to apply.