Application are invited from interested and suitable individual (s) to fill in the position of Human Resource Manager at World Vision International. Below are the job descriptions:
Under the technical supervision of the People & Culture (P&C) Director based in Ghana, to provide strategic technical support in Human Resources functions of World Vision Ghana through recruitment and selection, compensation, benefits, and policy formulation.
- Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Company: World Vision International
- Location: Ghana
- Job Status: Full-Time
Key Responsibilities: Human Resource Manager
Recruitment & Staff Selection
- Coordinate recruitment and selection process according to WV policies and procedures for national positions.
- To facilitate and coordinate effective orientation and induction to newly recruited and old recruited staff (Police checks, Medical examination, organization culture etc)
- Monitor staff contract status and report (contract length, end of contract, retirement, termination, resignation, death of staff).
- Coordinate and facilitate Human Resource Information System and ensure availability of data for decision making
- Ensure that all staff information are properly kept, updated and confidentiality is maintained.
- Check regularly staff files to ensure that the following are well recorded: leave records, personnel record cards, personal files, monthly statistical reports, staff complement, staff turnover, absenteeism, sick leave etc…
- Coordinate the notification of decisions in case of change such as: transfer, appointment, promotion, salary increase etc…
- Provide guidance to management on labour issues and changes in statutory requirements.
- Arrange Exit Interviews for staff that resign and advise line management on the exit interview the outcome.
Benefit & Compensation
- To provide leadership to payroll and benefits administration, review of staff salaries and job grade, periodic staff salary surveys to ensure competitive compensation and benefit plans
- Ensure follow up of staff salary benefits and benefits payment within the country.
- Ensure follow up of tax payment in due time and in compliance with law.
Performance Management & Staff Development
- Support Managers on performance management orientation
- Monitors goals set by different sectors
- Assists supervisors in measuring performance improvement.
- Ensure staff appraisal are carried out in a timely manner
- To assist management in developing training programs and packages to meet the needs, career development plans and succession plans for staff.
- Ensure each staff has an approved job description in his file.
- Provide technical support on staff welfare
- Recommend to P&C Director and any need on staff movement in term of staff well-being.
- To support the Senior Management in any change initiative and to create and maintain a good working environment
Human Resource Systems
- To ensure that accurate and up-to-date records are kept of all HR related information and design systems which support this.
Education / Work Experience / Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, law or related field. A Master Degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in Human Resources
- Computer skills
- Demonstrated ability in supervision
- Experience in People management
- Knowledge of Labour laws
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related to work environment needs
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public
- Good communication skills in EnglishWorking Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 10% Domestic/international travel is required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should visit here to apply.
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.