Western Union money transfer is one of the easiest ways to receive money from abroad.
All you need is a detailed step-by-step guide to withdraw your funds from Western Union successfully.
You have landed on the right platform to get every detail on withdrawing your money from Western Union in Ghana.
Unfortunately, most people have fallen into the trap of fraudsters because of misleading information they read somewhere.
However, youths4sucess has everything you need to get your money withdrawn from any Western Union-approved bank or agent.
[Important] Requirements To Withdraw Money From Western Union In Ghana
- Must have a valid national identification card [ Ghana Card, Voters ID, Passport, etc.]
- Make a photocopy of your national identification card.
- You must fill and complete the Western Union form.
- Must also answer the test question.
- Ask the sender to give you the Money Transfer Control Number [MTCN].
- You may ask to provide the sender’s full name and mobile number.
- Legit information about yourself. [Full name, Address, Mobile Number, and Originating country]
Check This Out: Free PayPal Money: 5 Ways To Earn PayPal Money In Ghana.
Steps To Withdraw Money From Western Union In Ghana
Below are the necessary steps by steps to follow before you can cash out your money from Western Union in Ghana.
- Visit any Western Union agent or bank that accepts Western Union in your location.
- Make sure you have your national identification card in hand.
- Request for a Western Union payout form.
- Fill in and complete the Western Union payout form.
- Make sure you provide all the necessary information; no freaky.
- Attach the photocopy of your identification card to the Western Union withdrawal form.
- Gently hand the files to the teller to process the transaction.
- Patiently wait for a few minutes for the processing.
- After a few minutes, you will be asked to append your signature on the customer and agent receipt.
- Now, you’re good to have your money.
- Awesome! You have successfully withdrawn your money from Western Union in Ghana.
Check This Out: 5 Ways To Get Free Bitcoins In Ghana.
Banks That Currently Accepts Western Union Transfer In Ghana
Just in case you’re looking for banks in Ghana that accepts Western Union money transfer, then here you are. Below are the banks that accept Western Union transactions in Ghana:
- National Investment Bank.
- Fidelity Bank Ghana.
- United Bank Of Africa [UBA]
- FNB Bank Of Ghana
- Access Bank Ghana.
Final Thoughts On How To Withdraw Money From Western Union In Ghana.
My final take is how you withdraw funds from Western Union in Ghana. Remember that you need to provide all the essential information required in filling out the withdrawal form.
Check This Out: 5 Best Places To Sell Stock Photos Online And Make Money
You can also withdraw your money from any post office in Ghana, which I will discuss on this blog later on. So make sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
You are not required to pay any processing fees or to pay withdrawal fees. The sender has made all the charges. Receiving money from Western Union in Ghana is free of charge.