Do not delay! Use one of our heart touching mothers day quotes to wish mom a happy mother’s day.
On this mother’s day, make sure you show her how much you love and appreciate her for being there for you. Mother’s day is a special day for all mothers.
Therefore, sending warm, heartfelt mothers day quotes to her in the morning will show that your mother is the first lady in your life.
There are deep-felt thoughts about mothers’ enduring love, witty jests about how moms keep families running, and ruminations on what motherhood means to the world.
Below are 32 heart-touching mother’s day quotes to send your first lady to make her day awesome.
32 Heart Touching Mothers Day Quotes
1.“That’s the wonderful thing about mothers: You can because you must, and you just do.” —Kate Winslet
2. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
3. “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” —Tenneva Jordan
4. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
5. “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” —Marion C. Garretty
6. “Don’t poets know it better than others? God can’t always be everywhere: and, so, invented mothers.” —Sir Edwin Arnold
7. “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
8. “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” ” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
9. “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” ” —Jamie McGuire
10th Of 32 Heart Touching Mothers Day Quotes
10. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
11. “How do I explain her? She is as respected as Mother Teresa, as powerful as Stalin, and as beautiful as Margaret Thatcher.” —Leslie Knope
12. “I remember Mum repeatedly telling us we had good hearts and good brains. When she said that we’d say ‘thanks’ and it might have sounded as if we were thanking her for seeing us that way but we were actually thanking her for giving us whatever goodness was in us.” —Helen Oyeyemi
13. “I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it.” —Tom Hiddleston
14. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” —Roald Dahl
15. “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” —Barbara Kingsolver
16. “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
17. “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” —Mark Twain
18. “My mother … had a very deep inner spirituality that allowed her to rebuild her life. It’s extraordinary that she had such a strong sense of self and such a commitment to the future and such a strong creative sense that she could build new worlds for herself and for us out of the total devastation in her life.” —Caroline Kennedy
19. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” —Sophia Loren
20th Of 32 Heart Touching Mothers Day Quotes
20. “I don’t know if I feel like a bad mom, but at the end of the day I’m always plagued with, did I do enough? Should I go in a different direction? But I also know that my entire life revolves around [my son] Louis.” —Sandra Bullock
21. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving
22. “In 1971, Bossier City, Louisiana, there was a teenage girl who was pregnant with her second child. She was a high school dropout and a single mom, but somehow she managed to make a better life for herself and her children.
She encouraged her kids to be creative, to work hard, and to do something special. That girl is my mother and she’s here tonight. And I just want to say, I love you, Mom. Thank you for teaching me to dream.” —Jared Leto
23. There’s something that just happens to you when you have a baby, and you look at their little eyes for the first time when you’re holding them. They’ve been safe inside your belly for almost 10 months, and now they’re in your arms. Intuition kicks in, where you will do anything for them and you have all the tools inside of you to take care of them.” —Hillary Duff
24. “I think every working mom probably feels the same thing: You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible — oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.” —Tina Fey
25. “My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, ‘Happiness is your own responsibility.’ That’s probably what I quote from her and live by the most.” —Jennifer Garner
26. “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” —Josh Hutcherson
27. “I will look after you, and I will look after anybody you say needs to be looked after, any way you say.” —Maya Angelou
28. “Mom had the kind of love for her that you could feel, like it was part of the atmosphere.” —Peter Abrahams
29. “I have found being a mother has made me emotionally raw in many situations. Your heart is beating outside your body when you have a baby.” —Kate Beckinsale
30th Of 32 Heart Touching Mothers Day Quotes
30. “You instantly become less selfish. You can’t be the biggest person in the world anymore—they are. [Motherhood] really grounds you.” —Keri Russell
31. “My mother taught me to be nice to everybody. And she said something before I left home. She said, ‘I want you to always remember that the person you are in this world is a reflection of the job I did as a mother.’” —Jason Segel
32. “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
Stone Killer is a freelance content writer. He specializes in producing high-quality, engaging content for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need website copy, blog posts, or social media updates, He can help you create content that will engage your audience and help your business grow. Connect with him on social media