P.M.Renaissance is a well-known boutique consulting firm in Ghana.
- Company: P.M.Renaissance
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Field Sales Officer/Executive
The Field Sales Officer/Executive will generally work to develop new business channels, manage customer relationships and drive growth and profitability.
A Few Key Responsibilities will include;
- Identify and establish new business.
- Maintain accurate sales records.
- Prepare sales reports monthly.
- Assist in the distribution of products.
- Ensure product visibility in the market through effective merchandising and branding.
- Implement strategies to build the company’s competitive advantage in the market.
- Conduct surveys and report on consumer behavior, market trends, and competitor analysis.
- Negotiate and close sales.
- Review sales performance monthly.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- A bachelor’s degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or related subjects.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the beverage industry; insurance sales, FMCG
- Route sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge in preparing sales reports is required
- Must be self-motivated
- Good time management skills
- Excellent customer relations
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.
- Project Manager Needed At Vodafone Ghana
- Corporate ICT manager At GBC
- Cooks Wanted At Beacon International School
And if you have found this post to be helpful, we will be glad if you share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Our goal is to impact 10,000 young entrepreneurs, so be part of this vision as you support us today. You can use the “Buy Me A Coffee” to help youths4success continue their journey.