Fathers day message from wife to husband
I understand you want to make your husband feel special on this father’s day. I won’t tell your husband that you have organized a surprise party for him.
“On this father’s day, we believe our wives won’t give us only handkerchiefs but will write one of these fathers day messages on a card to make us feel special.” -Gideon.
If you’re looking for sentimental quotes to wish your husband on this father’s day, then you are in the right place. We have heartfelt messages you can write on a card to thank your husband for helping you raised the family with love.
Fathers Day Message From Wife To Husband
- Your love reflects in the eyes of our children. They beam with joy when you enter the room. I adore you and am so blessed to have a respectful, hardworking husband. Happy Father’s Day.
2. When we got married, I felt great joy, but nothing compared to the pleasure that wakes me up every morning and finds you by my side.
3. Seeing what a great dad you are only make me love you more. Happy Father’s Day to you my Husband
4. Some people never know what it’s like to have a husband that’s also a friend. I do, and I’m so grateful for that.
5. The effort you make every day for our family worth a lot. Although you get tired, you always get to play with our children; indeed, you are my greatest treasure. Congratulations on this Father’s Day.
6. You are their hero. They watch everything that you do, learn from everything that you do, and want to do everything that you do. You are and will continue to be a big player in their self-esteem. You’re teaching them to be confident, self-assured, and proud.
7. Let this Father’s Day be very special to you. Every day you make a great effort to bring up our family. I am happy to be your wife and the mother of your children. Congratulations, my life.
9. The place you hold in my mind is as big as the place you hold in my heart! I love you! Happy Father’s Day
10. Some people never know what it’s like to have a husband that’s also a friend. I do, and I’m so grateful for that! Happy Father’s Day
11. To My Husband – My Hero. Thank you for being such a strong person for us. You are an awesome father, and I love you!
12. Happy Father’s Day To My Husband. You are everything to the children and me, and words can never describe how much we love you.
13. Happy Father’s Day To My Fantastic Husband. No matter what’s going on in your life, you’re always able to put on a happy face for your children. You’re truly the best!
14. You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honour. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
14. What in the world could I change about a man that loves his family, works hard, and treats his wife with love and respect? Absolutely Nothing!! Happy Father’s Day, Mr. Wonderful!
15. I thank my lucky star for seeing what a wonderful father you are. Happy Father’s Day, darling.
16. One day is not enough to honour how special of a father you indeed are because you’re amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do.
17. Life smiles at me every day with you by my side. I’m blessed to call you my husband and the father of my children.
18. The only thing better than having you by my side as my husband is having you as our children’s father. Happy Father’s Day, sweetheart.
19. I adore you with all my heart, and that feeling will never go away. Our kids are proof of our love. Our family is the greatest treasure we have.
20. I’m blessed to have a supportive husband as well as a caring father of my kids. You’re our home.
21. Life seems so much easier if someone has a father like you. Our kids must be the luckiest—happy father’s day to you.
22. You brighten my life, and You make our kids smile. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to us. Happy Father’s Day, my love.
23. Happy father’s day to the world’s romantic husband and caring father. May God protect you from every harm.
24. Thanks for showering our kids and me with unconditional love and care. Happy father’s day, dear.
25. Happy father’s day, my husband. Thanks for taking care of our kids and me.
26. Happy father’s day to the coolest dad ever. Let’s hope our kids don’t possess your bad habits.
27. I couldn’t do this parenting thing without you. Thank you for being my partner in crime in this eternal job we have received after birthing these kids. Happy Father’s Day.
28. Aren’t you and I doing an excellent job raising children? You’re an awesome dad. Happy Father’s Day.
29. You are a partner in my life that I admire more than you realize. You are everything I wished for in a partner to help me build a family. Happy Father’s Day.
30. Thanks for always making time for us, no matter how busy you’re. We love you. Happy father’s day, husband.
31. The love and care you show us every day move me. Our kids are fortunate to have you.
32. I am so thankful to be sharing life, parenthood, and love with an amazing man like you. Happy Father’s Day!