In today’s post we share with you 40 most powerful Eminem quotes to inspire you as an entrepreneur. I’m convinced you know who Eminem is? Even if you don’t know him, this list of Eminem quotes will help you understand him better.
Eminem is one of the most influential and best-selling artists of the early 21st Century. Eminem is an American rapper, actor, and record producer.
Who Is Eminem?
Eminem’s real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, born on 17 October 1972 at St. Joseph, Missouri, U.S. He dropped out of school in the ninth grade and worked odd jobs until finally making it as a rapper upon the release of The Slim Shady LP in early 1999.
As an underground rapper, Eminem released his debut solo album, Infinite in 1996. He gained mainstream popularity in 1999 after the release of his major-label debut album, The Slim Shady LP. The LP also earned Eminem his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album.
Eminem is a dedicated father and artist with a passion for proving himself to those who doubt him. With years of highs and lows to get to where he is now, Eminem is proud to tell the story of his struggling beginnings. Eminem has earned himself global recognition and an ever-growing fanbase.
At 14, he began rapping with a high-school friend. They frequently skipped class to participate in freestyle rap battles at a nearby school’s lunchroom. Soon enough, Eminem felt like he needed to earn the approval of more than just the high-school crowd.
In preparation, he took his initials and renamed himself as “M&M,” – which eventually became “Eminem.”
What Is Eminem Net Worth
Marshall Bruce Mathers III, professionally known as Eminem, is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is widely regarded as one of the best rappers of all time, thanks to his unique, fast-paced rap style. As of today, the net worth of Eminem is $230 million.
I have selected these Eminem quotes to help you understand how he lives his life and empower any young entrepreneur to endure tough situations.
40 Best Eminem Quotes About Life In Lyrics
1. “When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black, never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.” – Eminem
2. “Be proud of who you are.” – Eminem.
3. “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.” – Eminem
4. “I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.” – Eminem.
5. “I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.” – Eminem
6. “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them…But when I say I’m going to do something, I have to do it.” – Eminem
7. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.” – Eminem
8. “You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive.” – Eminem.
9. “Be proud of who you are.” – Eminem.
10th Of 40 Eminem Quotes About Life
10. Eminem Quotes- “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in-between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” – Eminem.
11. “Success is my only option; failure’s not.” – Eminem.
12. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem.
13. “I’ve accomplished enough with the music that I haven’t had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate.” -Eminem
14. “I need to keep working on myself for a while.” -Eminem
15. “My only scheme was to be a rapper.” -Eminem
16. “Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business.” -Eminem
17. “Damn. How much damage can you do with a pen?” ― Eminem
18. If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be wack and boring or something.” ―Eminem
19. “You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what it’s like to be me!!” ― Eminem
20th Of 40 Eminem Quotes About Life
20. “But music is a reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail.” ― Eminem
21. Eminem Quotes— “To the people I forgot, you weren’t on my mind for some reason, and you probably don’t deserve any thanks anyway.” — Eminem.
22. “There was a while when I was feeling like, ‘Damn, if I’d just been born black, I would not have to go through all this’.” – Eminem
23. “I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamour, but I’m not ashamed of anything.” – Eminem
24. “To the people I forgot, you weren’t on my mind for some reason and you probably don’t deserve any thanks anyway.” – Eminem
25. “It creeps me out sometimes to think of the person I was. I was a terrible person. I was mean to people.” – Eminem
26. “Just promise you’ll think of me, every time you look up in the sky and see a star.” – Eminem
27. “Nobody asked for life to deal us with these bulls**t hands we’re dealt. We’ve gotta take these cards ourselves and flip them don’t expect no help.” – Eminem
28. “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” – Eminem
30th Of 40 Eminem Quotes About Life
30. “Sporadic thoughts will pop into my head and I’ll have to go write something down, and the next thing you know I’ve written a whole song in an hour.” – Eminem
31. “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
32. “I felt like I had a really bad case of writer’s block… Music is so therapeutic for me that if I can’t get it out, I start feeling bad about myself – a lot of self-loathing.” – Eminem
33. “Yeah, I did see where the people dissing me were coming from. But, it’s like, anything that happened in the past between black and white, I can’t really speak on it, because I wasn’t there. I don’t feel like me being born the color I am makes me any less of a person.” – Eminem
34. “You better lose yourself in the music. The moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.” – Eminem
35. “Let me self-empower you. When you’re down and they’re try’na clown the f**k outta you. And you feel like you’re running out of fuel. I’ll show you how to use doubt as fuel.” – Eminem
36. “I have a slight bit of OCD, I think. I’m not walking around flipping light switches. But when I say I’m going to do something, I have to do it.” – Eminem
37. “I’m supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure. Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders, I ain’t even supposed to show it, my crew ain’t supposed to know it.” – Eminem
38. “There was certainly, like, a rebellious, like, youthful rage in me. And there was also the fact of no getting away from fact that I am white, and you know, this is predominantly black music, you know.” – Eminem
39. “Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter.” – Eminem
40. “I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my f—ing blessings instead. By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while.” – Eminem
Don’t forget to share this list of inspirational quotes with your friends and family. What are your favorite Eminem’s quotes, share with us in the comment section below!
Gideon Awuah is a digital marketer and SEO specialist with 3 years of experience in affiliate marketing. Gideon is also the founder of Youths4success.com, a blog that provides tips and tutorials on using the online presence to improve your life.