Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for Total Family Health Organization driving job position.
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is an indigenous Ghanaian social marketing organization duly registered following the laws of Ghana on February 1, 2017.
We partner with the government, private sector, and civil society is to improve the health of people living in Ghana primarily through the implementation of innovative evidence-based interventions that increases access to and utilization of health products and services in a measurable and impactful way.
Our Mission is to be a truly Ghanaian organization that works to improve the health of people primarily through the social marketing of health products and services as well as health communications in a measurable and impactful way.
The Driver will provide safe and responsible driving of all office vehicles, properly maintain them, perform office errands and assist with other office services.
DRIVING JOB SPECIFICATION
- Drives vehicles for official travels and business, to meeting and field activities.
- Performs airport pick-up duties
- Maintain a high standard of service to both internal and external staff and guests
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of Ghana
- Ensure the safe driving practice are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with minimum operating standards and meets vehicle policy requirements.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always kept clean and in good running condition.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water level, battery, brakes, tires, and so on.
- Perform minor repairs, arranges for regular maintenance, and ensure maintenance is carried out properly by the official manufacturer’s specification.
- Ensure safety and custody of the vehicle, including tools.
- Ensure availability of all required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, registration, logs, map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts are in the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that, in the event of an accident involving the office vehicle, the necessary steps required by rules and regulations are followed
- Support project activities on the field where required.
- Run project errands as required.
- Maintain records for vehicles, logs official trips records daily mileage, records the use of fuel, and keeps records of consumption.
- Keeps track of vehicle insurance.
- Assist in the mailing and distribution of correspondence, delivery goods, carrying parcels, packages, undertake banking services, and arranges to pay office telephone, and other bills required.
Required Skills or Experience For The Driving Job
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Secondary High School certificate.
- Minimum of 3-year relevant experience in a similar role.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Good driving record
- Communication – ability to communicate both written and spoken.
- Teamwork– ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Attention to Detail – the role requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Time Management – Ability to manage time and be punctual.
- Adaptability – ability to anticipate and respond swiftly to changing dynamics within the office setting
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CVs to [email protected]
Please put “COMMUNICATION OFFICER” in the subject line. No Calls Please.
Closing Date: 10th September 2021
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.
And if you have found this post to be helpful, we will be glad if you share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Our goal is to impact 10,000 young entrepreneurs, so be part of this vision as you support us today. You can use the “Buy Me A Coffee” to help youths4success continue their journey.