Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) vacancy.
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is an indigenous Ghanaian social marketing organization duly registered in accordance with the laws of Ghana on February 1, 2017.
We partner with the government, private sector, and civil society is to improve the health of people living in Ghana primarily through the implementation of innovative evidence-based interventions that increases access to and utilization of health products and services in a measurable and impactful way.
Job Title: Communication Officer
The communication officer is responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies about writing, proofreading, and editing TFHO’s annual reports, newsletters, success stories, promotional materials, website content among others.
Candidate is also responsible for developing standard templates to support the program team write short stories, brief impact reports among others.
- Annual and other reports: ensure that reports are written using standard templates, proofread, edit, and publish such reports.
- Work with program team to develop success stories, and short impact reports.
- Develop standard impact report templates for communicating impact reports in poster form internally, and externally where required.
- Collaborate with marketing team/artwork designer on website content design, layout and imagery, and publication.
- Newsletter: Act as the chief editor of TFHO’s newsletter, and responsible for proofreading and editing contents before they are published quarterly.
- In addition, work with the programs team to identify activities worth publishing in the newsletter every quarter.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the content, design, and layout of promotional materials ensuring contents are right and within context.
- Responsible for internally communicating program activity schedules/charts via emails, notice boards, and other media platforms for staff.
- Taking personal initiative that will contribute to effectively communicating TFHO’s activities to the desired stakeholders.
- Build and maintain healthy relations with partners who should be receiving communication content and materials.
How To Apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send CVs via email to [email protected]. Please put “INTERNAL AUDITOR” in the subject line. No Calls Please.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.
And if you have found this post to be helpful, we will be glad if you share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Our goal is to impact 10,000 young entrepreneurs, so be part of this vision as you support us today. You can use the “Buy Me A Coffee” to help youths4success continue their journey.