Are you interested in part-time online work from home jobs? If Yes! Then become a remote call center representative at VRI.
A call center representative answers incoming customer calls and provides support or redirects the call as needed.
As the first point of contact for the customer, call center representatives set the standard of care that the customer expects from the company by greeting customers over the phone, delivering appropriate action for each call by answering their questions, completing a sale or transferring the call to a specialized department if necessary, etc.
VRI provides remote patient monitoring to save lives and preserve independence for people in need and the caregivers who support them.
Titile: Call Center Representative
Save lives from the comfort of your home with VRI!
Ever wanted to make a difference in people’s lives while staying in your pajamas? Ever wanted to ditch the angry customer service calls, complaints, and upselling and spend you day talking to people who actually want to talk to you? THIS IS IT!
At VRI, our representatives answer alerts from parents and grandparents all over the country to help them feel safe, secure, and supported. Sometimes, we are there just to chat – and that’s ok! No hard call time limits for our reps. Sometimes they need a little extra support – and our software guides you through simple steps to get it to them. You’ll hear thank you multiple times a day – not just from our clients, but from the leadership team who is there to make your life easier.
Part Time Schedule
With VRI’s part time opportunity, you can enjoy flexible schedule within our minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 12 hours per week
- Maximum of 28 hours per week
- 4 Hours must be worked on Saturday or Sunday each week
- Shifts range between 6:00am – 12:00am EST
- Shifts are available in 2-hour blocks
- Shift availability will vary from week to week based on business needs
- Shift availablity is first come first serve
- Learn material and pass required tests for TMA Five Diamond certification.
- Monitor high volume of medical alert, secondary alarms, and inbound phone calls with genuine concern.
- Receive alarm system calls or incoming telephone calls regarding emergency and non-emergency police and fire service, emergency ambulance service, information and after hours calls for departments within a city.
- Answer alarms and inbound phone calls according to protocol and determine response requirements and relative priorities of situations, and dispatch in accordance with established procedures including determining location and type of response required.
- Answer customer questions using scripted and non-scripted responses.
- Record details of calls, dispatches, and messages.
- Troubleshoot alarm systems, and report malfunctions to ensure units receive necessary maintenance.
- Answer routine inquiries and relay information and messages to and from appropriate agencies, departments, and to all other individuals or groups requiring notification.
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications For Call Center Representative At VRI
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- For the remote capability at VRI you will be required to have a minimum of the following download and upload speeds. Download Speed: 5Mbps Upload Speed: 2Mps
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks as the same time
Interested candidates should visit here to apply.
- Online Jobs For 18 Year Olds With No Experience
- Legit And Lazy Online Jobs For Pregnant Women
- Earn $15/hr Typing Online
- Part-Time Jobs For College Students
And if you have found this post to be helpful, we will be glad if you share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Our goal is to impact 10,000 young entrepreneurs, so be part of this vision as you support us today. You can use the “Buy Me A Coffee” to help youths4success continue their journey.