Tree Crops Development Authority (TCDA), an Agency under the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic and accomplished Ghanaian professionals for an immediate job vacancy.
The Tree Crops Development Authority is a body established by an Act of Parliament, the Tree Crops Development Authority Act 2019 (Act 1010), as a regulatory structure for six tree crops: Cashew, Shea, Mango, Coconut, rubber, and oil palm in Ghana.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Office Of The CEO
Location: Head Office
Responsible To: Chief Executive Officer (The CEO)
Responsible for: Officers At The CEO’s Office
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Provide administrative and technical support to the Chief Executive Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and collate management information for policy formulation and implementation and job assignments to Departments/ Divisions/ Subsidiaries of the Authority
- Read and summarise bulky documents/reports for the CEO
- Offer technical advice/comments on various issues to help the CEO in decision making
- Draft speeches / memoranda / letters
- Attend to official visitors
- Liaise between the CEO and Heads of other Government Institutions/Agencies.
- Provide secretarial services to the TCDA Board of Directors
Master’s degree in Economics/Social Science or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years post-qualification working experience.
Three (3) years satisfactory service as an Administrator
To apply send your application letter and CV to [email protected]
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.