Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City current job below:
Position: Front Office Manager
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre, and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities, and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
- Company: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra
- Job Title: Assistant Front Manager
- Location: Accra -Ghana
About The Position: Assistant Front Office Manager
The role of the Assistant Front Office Manager is to assist the Front Office Manager in leading and managing all sections of the Front Office Department to ensure the highest standards of service following the policies, procedures, and Kempinski Standards.
- Direct front office operation such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and focus on guest’s satisfaction and needs.
- Participate in the development, implementation and review of the policies, procedures, practices and standards.
- Select, train, develop, schedules and manage the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operations.
- Maximize hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up selling.
- Maintain high visibility during peak period in order to ensure smooth running of operations, promote good public relations, take corrective actions and handle customers’ complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
- Greet VIP guests upon their arrival and escort them to their room. Establish good rapport and offer assistance for the duration of their stay.
- Coordinate front office duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service from their arrival until their departure according to Kempinski Standards in a safe and secure environment.
- Identify training needs, plans training activities and oversee their implementation for all front office sections. Follows up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and manning guide and manage within budgetary guidelines.
- Keep abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all front office staff are able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Accomplished a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management,Hospitality Management
- 3 years experience in a Front Office Management position preferably in an international
- five star hotel
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Supervisory skills
- Luxury Hotel Experiences
- Good Communication skills
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of Opera
- Basic knowledge of Micros
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Team oriented
- Planning/ Organization
- Problem solving & Decision making
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Concern for quality
- Results oriented
- Cross cultural sensitivity
- Customer service orientation
- Listening and Communication Skills
- Friendly and caring
- Analytical thinking
- Stress Management
How To Apply For The Assistant Front Office Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should visit here to apply.
Application Deadline: September 31, 2021
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.
And if you have found this post to be helpful, we will be glad if you share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Our goal is to impact 10,000 young entrepreneurs, so be part of this vision as you support us today. You can use the “Buy Me A Coffee” to help youths4success continue their journey.