Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy below:
Walulel Limited is a London and Accra-based technology company that utilizes publicly available and proprietary data to create algorithms that allow tenants, landowners, developers, estate agents and holiday-makers to better understand the objective quality of one location as compared to another through the provision of data-driven, location-specific insights and comparative analytics.
Job Description: Client-Side Software Engineer Job
- Company: Walulel Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Title: Client-Side Software Engineer Job
What else would be good?
- Bachelors/Masters level (or higher) degree in Computer Science (or a similar/related field);
- Extensive hands-on development experience with a viewable portfolio;
- Knowledge of source control systems, such as GIT;
- Previous experience of working with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, S3, Cloud Front and Route 53;
- Experience of working with other scalable hosted solutions; and
- Experience of working on mobile and/or responsive web projects.
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with Figma.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Why work with Walulel?
You’ll join the beginnings of Walulel, a company with a friendly team of highly skilled, ambitious and motivated data scientists, architects, urban planners and web developers who work collaboratively to achieve a common goal of delivering impactful analysis.
We work closely together to develop statistical models, that solve complex problems and identify opportunities so as to show people the places they already know in a manner they’ve never seen before.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send an up-to-date copy of CV, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to [email protected]