Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City job position below.
- Organization: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra Ghana
- Primary Location: Ghana-Accra
- Job Type: Temporary/Seasonal
- Job Level: Team Leader/Skilled Professional
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre, and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities, and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
- Solve technical and operational challenges in the scope of IT reported by users.
- Follow Kempinski code of practice as related to security and operation of computer systems with a thorough knowledge of standards of operating procedures.
- In cooperation with the IT Manager, suggests on the existing and future systems being developed or implemented.
- To assist the IT Manager in all stages of the day to day operation of the Hotel.
- To support computers in hardware and software malfunction in coordination with all the departments.
- To manage and prioritize any IT problems, impacting either revenue and/or the guest for quick resolution and pro-actively seek for preventative maintenance.
- Follow up on and maintain knowledge of new systems that can help in streamlining the processes in the hotel.
- Maintain complete record of the systems related inventory.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Employee rules & regulations.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- High School Graduate or equivalent, Diploma/Degree in Computer Networking
- Preferably, the combination of a company position involved with Hotel systems configuration and administration and working knowledge in service industry operations.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar size 5 star property in a similar capacity is preferred.
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Planning & organizational skills
- Team player
- Problem Solving
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of training: Windows XP, Windows 7/8 , Windows 2003/2008, Micros-Fidelio Property Management System, Micros Point of Sales , Email systems, Google Apps for Business preferred, Other hotel applications
- Network skills
- Operating Systems skills
- General Hardware skills
- Web basics
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Guest Facing Technologies
- Telephony and Communication solutions
- Facilities and Guest Service solutions
- HSIA solutions
- Cloud technologies
- Mobile and smart-device usage and management
- Security and PCI compliance understanding
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Self confidence and conviction
- Integrity & trustworthiness
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should visit here to send the CVs.
Closing Date: 10th October 2021
- Marketing Specialist Needed At Align Technology
- Senior Operations Manager Needed
- Senior Business Development Analyst Needed