Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for the job position below:
First National Bank Omaha is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska. It is the largest privately-held bank in the United States with $17 billion in assets and 5,000 employees.
Position: Accountant Job
And you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Applies accounting principles in monitoring all financial data and preparing accurate statements for the business unit, ensuring that accounting transactions comply with the law and support business unit investments, and provide high-level financial expertise, particularly in respect of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Experience and Qualifications For The Accountant Job
- Relevant undergraduate degree in finance and/or accounting
- Member/Student of CIMA, ACCA, CA
- 2 – 3 years related experience
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for business units
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with internal and external business partners on a daily basis
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements and liaise with external auditors
- Assess information, identify abnormal variance, investigate and provide solutions where necessary
- Draw management attention to variances and seek explanations and remedial action
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts
- Assist FNB Group to accurately prepare annual financial statements by ensuring that Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system in country is accurately updated / maintained and the necessary validations are cleared
- Prepare and load fixed assets information in Oracle, Essbase and HFM
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information when preparing financial reports
- Ensure compliance with internal and external deadlines set by business and regulating bodies
- Prepare / Review reconciliations reports and respond to General Ledger and financial queries where necessary
- Prepare and submit daily and monthly reports to relevant stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner to improve business decision making
- Assist in accurately preparing monthly, bi-annually and annual financial reports
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should visit here to apply.
And please, avoid sending Mobile Money to any institution or person to secure an interview or a job. Make sure you go to the office of the institution before you make any payment for forms etc.